July 28th, 2017

Summer Fun

By Lucinda Gruber

Summers in Rochester always remind me that a cold winter is worth it for the gorgeous summer weather. We've had a nice run the last few weeks. (Temperatures in the 70-80s with a nice breeze and some sun!) I've had a chance to hit the running trails, and I ran into a couple PGY-3s biking while I was out and about. I also bumped into a few classmates and consultants at our Thursday on 1st and 3rd festival. I popped out for a quick lunch (found a tasty gyro) and some sunshine. Thursdays on First!

I have it on good authority that a few of the PGY-2 residents were enjoying the weather and a guy's night out at Half Barrel earlier this week. I'm not sure if we claim the guy hiding behind the umbrella as one of our residents. 🙂 Just kidding. That's Vasken, one of our second year residents who is interested in cardiology.

The Olmstead County Fair is also going on through Sunday. One of our PGY2 (Courtney) won a fish!

And, of course, the end of the month means the end of the rotation for our residents. Many of them celebrated with dinner and laughs. Here are some of our third years out having a fun time!

Tags: Uncategorized